At South Atlantic, we have made significant investments in technology with access to real-time, 24/7 inventory
management and production tracking. This technology is the best in our industry and has lot-code, date code, and product
recall features. In addition, we invested in a cloud based quality control program. In less than a minute, administrators
can add new users and grant access to forms and workflows. Our inventory management and quality control platforms will allow
us to ramp up quickly in new facilities and customer distribution centers. Our main principles include:
- Building quality into our operating processes at every level of the organization.
- Reviewing our customer’s requirements (and their customer’s requirements) regularly to ensure our programs are meeting
the needs of the manufacturer, retailer, and the end consumer.
- Continuously improving our systems to achieve increased customer satisfaction.
- Vigorously analyzing root cause and applying corrections to any quality variations through our Corrective and Preventative
- Motivating and training all employees to take ownership of their work, to truly understand our customers’ business goals
and embrace the concept that quality is everyone’s responsibility.